In the following pages, MSDS Authoring Services provides useful information and resources to help customers and prospective customers learn more about the Globally Harmonized System of Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS).
- GHS Basics – Information about what GHS is, who the globally harmonized system will affect and the benefits of a global harmonization system.
- GHS Adoption Timeline – HazCom 2012 / GHS Adoption Timeline
- GHS Pictograms – OSHA HazCom / GHS Pictograms
- GHS Glossary – Terms and definitions relating to the GHS.
- Hazard Information – Outlines hazard statements, hazard symbols and hazard definitions for different hazard categories.
- P-Statements – Information about P-statements, or Precautionary Statements and their role in the GHS.
- Transitioning Tips – Tips to help chemical manufacturers and employers with chemicals in the workplace easily transition and conform to GHS regulations.
- GHS FAQ – Common questions about the globally harmonized system answered.
To learn more about GHS and its effects on Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), please contact MSDS Authoring Services.
MSDS QUICK QUOTE REQUEST
MSDS EMAIL PROMOTIONS