MSDS Authoring Services’ executive team brings over 30 years of experience in many different industries to provide you with premier MSDS sheet writing services. To learn more about the executive team behind the company, please continue to read below.
Donato Polignone, Owner and Founder of MSDS Authoring Services
Donato brings over 30 years of experience in the chemicals industry and creates sophisticated MSDS sheets of new compounds and reaction chemistries. All SDS/MSDS sheets written by Donato are done so with a deep understanding of formulated chemistries and are not ” solely software-based” or written from a solely EHS standpoint. 2016 marks 19 years in business for MSDS Authoring Services. Donato Polignone is now responsible for creating more than 10,000 SDS/MSDS sheets, from complex compounds to single-component “raw materials.” Donato has assisted over 500 companies in producing 100% compliant SDS/MSDS sheets while protecting the trade secrets of many formulations and compounds.
- Flavia – Brings an extensive knowledge of GHS Regulations to MSDS Authoring Services. With over ten years of experience authoring safety data sheets, Flavia excels in every industry and is often the go-to for highly regulated materials. Flavia has managed the technical writing team for over 12 years and continues to oversee the new regulatory updates that are imperative to an accurate and compliant Safety Data Sheet.
- Ashley – Received a B.S. in Human Physiology and Biochemistry from Lyman Briggs School of Science at Michigan State University and the University of Michigan. She has a vast and in-depth understanding of the medical and pharmaceutical industry, with publications focusing on biochemical and physiological processes. Ashley joined the team in 2013 and has technical writing experience in industries that span oil & gas, cosmetics, metalworking, and food, with an emphasis on the pharma and medical worlds. Ashley brings an attentive, analytical approach to GHS Safety Data Sheets and is always excited to learn more.
- Maura – Received a BS in Chemical Engineering in 1984 from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, MA. After over 20 years of experience in the chemical industry, she joined the MSDS Authoring team in 2013 as a writer. Experienced in writing for all industries, she has a broad depth of experience specializing in writing for the textile, oil field production, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, and personal care industries. Maura has written over 2,000 specialty safety data sheets (SDS) for our clients. Her vast work experience allows Maura to produce industry-leading GHS-compliant SDS sheets, Translations, and GHS labels for an array of our customers.
- Stephen – With a BS in Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Stephen brings 8 years of experience in the chemical industry in various markets and positions. With strengths in product development and formulation chemistries, Stephen brings an analytical approach to authoring SDS sheets that seeks to navigate the “black & white” nature of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) in order to make product SDS more representative of the true hazards, and more marketing-friendly as a result. Stephen has authored over 2,000 SDS sheets and is familiar with a wide range of industrial chemicals and additives, having worked with most of them through product development and formulation, which is invaluable to the SDS authoring process. Stephen looks to educate customers about the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) on top of the authoring process since learning this system is critical for customers’ success in the marketplace.
- Michelle – Brings over 18 years of experience to our team. She has multiple degrees: Food Science/Nutrition from Penn State University, Chemistry from Drexel University, and Molecular Biochemistry from Georgia Tech. Michelle is Fluent in English, Italian, French, and Spanish. With expertise in New materials and technology, Synthetic Biology, Synthetic Chemistry, and Protein Synthesis, Michelle brings some niche specialties to our capabilities.
- Dino – Brings 15 years of customer services experience and handles AR, AP, and Payroll, along with customer service duties.
- Shoeb – With over 37 years in the industry, Shoeb brings his vast experience to assist with those really tricky SDS sheets. He has enormous industry expertise in Fluorinated Hydrocarbons.
EHS Consulting Team of MSDS Authoring Services
Our team members bring many more years of experience to the SDS/MSDS core competency. From Label Design, REACH Regulations, formulation chemistry including reaction products, new TSCA listing, DfE support and listing service, SDS/MSDS online storage, translation services, 24-hour emergency response, and GHS worldwide regulations.
If you have any other questions regarding MSDS Authoring Services’ executive team, please contact the company directly.